Just Keep Moving..!

Happy New Month peeps!!How y'all doin? Hope good!
It's been a pretty long minute but I guess we know how life gets in the way*wink*

Anyways,in the course of my thoughts and few experiences over the last few days, the thought kept popping in my head.."Just keep moving!"

It is about 30days to the end of 2016.
We thank God for getting us this far.
Many were alive,  hale and hearty this time last year,  even last week and are no more today.
Sadly many of us have lost friends,  colleagues, neighbours, coworkers or even loved ones in the course of this year.
I choose to say I am not just lucky but I am blessed and so are you..if you are reading this!
Are you still wondering why I just said that?

Ok lemme break it down some more..*smiles*
Having realised we are coming to the year's end,some people might want to beat themselves up for not achieving what they resolved to do at the beginning or even middle of this year..but guess what? The fact that you can even see a new day..not to talk of a new year clearly shows you have been given another chance to achieve again..that's what makes you blessed!

Making time for life doesn't just mean making time to enjoy your life but making sure you also appreciate times when you stumble..keeping in mind that it's another opportunity to rise again from that fall!
No matter how bad that failure is...it's a lesson on experience that you carry with you to prepare you for success ahead!
I cannot but mention how thankful I am for achieving a lot this year but according to my list of goals,I sure have to get over those I couldn't achieve and keep pushing towards achieving what I can..as long as I have been blessed to be alive!
What will be of greater regret to me is... thinking back later in life about risks I never took or dreams I didn't pursue ..so rather than regretting/wishing later...I'll rather fall,get up...dust my feet and keep moving because where there's life..there sure is hope!
The truth is...if you wish to climb up to the top,there's no such thing as a smooth mountain! There are sharp ridges that must be stepped over.




There will be times you will get stressed and things you will get depressed over....but guess what?
Did you know Steven Spielberg was rejected from film school about 3times but he just kept moving!
Did you know TV execs fired Oprah, saying she wasn't fit for TV, but she just had to keep moving!
Would you believe it if I told you that critics told Beyonce that she couldn't sing and she even went through depression,but she knew she had to keep moving!

Well...as I stop here on this post,let us remember we have been given a gift called LIFE so let's not blow it !
Just keep moving before time runs out!

Till my next post,live...laugh..love and stay blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking Up..!

Whose Reward Are You Really Seeking?

Is It Your Attitude or Your True Personality?