Haaapy New Year!!!

Haaaaapy New Year peeps!!!Yasss we made it!!!Welcome to 2017!!
Ok before I go on about why I am so excited to be part of the privileged ones to witness this beautiful year...lemme give you a little insight about how my "brown" Christmas turned "white" in the end! LOL!
So few days to Christmas,I went shopping for a month's supply of groceries,etc because I kinda felt with the recession and all,I shouldn't rely on the usual flow of hampers usually sent!*sigh*
Wellll...from nowhere,there comes a big,beautifully packed hamper...and another and another!!!OMG! I couldn't believe it*big smile*

As if that wasn't enough,I got calls inviting me for hook-ups,hangouts,a Christmas party..and another one!! I was like Waaaat!!
So all my brooding about a boring,brown Christmas just vanished into thin air in the twinkle of an eye???
God is really awesome!!
Soooo yes...I had a lovely,white Christmas which I didn't plan..or envisage and at the end of all that brooding,blessings came when I didn't even expect!!

Hmmm...Now I don't know about you,but this was enough inspiration for me to embrace the New Year with all the faith my heart can muster,knowing that regardless of whatever plans..or even goals I have,I am gonna believe God for the things I have asked for and even the things I don't know I need yet.. but He sure knows!!

Please don't get it twisted...The beginning of a New Year is great motivation for making a change in your life...so go ahead,make your New Year plans,set out your goals..if you must,but please don't get down over things that are delayed..because delay ain't denial!
Just remember that you are not who people say you are but you are who God says you are!
If God says you are unique,one of a kind,equipped,empowered and valuable,why wouldn't you  fulfill His purpose for you!
Keep an open mind and keep pushing because if you wanna reach the skies,you can't do that on the ground..you have to fly..or at least jump!*wink*
Good things eventually come to those who wait and have faith..believe that!!
You have been given the gift of LIFE(which a lot of people weren't privileged to have, to be able to enter the New Year)..so remember..where there's LIFE,there sure is hope !!smiles*
As for me,I have already decided that 2017 is gonna be a year of unparalleled success,personal breakthrough and fulfilled purpose!
On that note...I wish you a very blessed and prosperous 2017!!!
Let's go there!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking Up..!

Whose Reward Are You Really Seeking?

Is It Your Attitude or Your True Personality?