Amusing Thots In This Season of Love...

Whilst love fills the air,I will grab the opportunity once again to pen down my thoughts and share them in this wonderful season of love!
Valentine's day which has been celebrated on the 14th(for as long as I know).. is in a coupla days!
For those celebrating,I can hear all the Yaaaaaays...Yipeeeees..Can't wait..bla bla!
Well for those who dont believe in Valentine's day or think it's a myth and will celebrate this Sunday like every other Sunday..Welllll it's all good*wink*
Anyways in my moments of hidden excitement(I dunno why am excited when it's not my birthday)..it just struck me that a lotta couples will just do the same ol' thing which of cos could be getting a card...then rushing to any store to buy any red colored gift the attendant recommends *sighs*
It really doesn't have to be that way all the time...no matter how busy you are!
Think about it for a minute...it's gonna be a Sunday this year so that makes it quite different this time(especially for those using the office/business as an excuse not to celebrate *rolling my eyes*).

So no excuses...celebrate it differently this time*wink*

Infact this season is so amusing to me cos it's not just about that Valentine's day but even the Pre-Val's day! It's during this period(the week or days before Val's day)that a guy who used to shower his girl with loads of gifts to celebrate Val's day, suddenly starts saying he doesn't believe in it anymore&infact he hates all the noise made about it!
Truly,I know a few peeps who genuinely don't believe in it but the ones that start claiming it's a myth..years after..when they suddenly realise the financial burden that comes with the celebration, are just the biggest of clowns!*smh*
Well..if you decide to stop believing in/celebrating Val's day with your girl,make sure you are on the same page of belief with her..especially if you wanna be with her after Val's day!

Another amusing one is the girl that has a few guys on the Val's day list but not quite sure which one to spend time with/which one will give her the best gift! Imagine the headache/stress she has to go through to make that tough decision..even deciding on what gifts to buy!*smh*
I always remember a few years back when I was shopping at a store,some days before Val's day.
I was walking past the Men's section when I heard a girl shopping for her man with her friends. She was in the Men's underwear section checking out which set of boxers and tops will suit her man.
While lifting up different sets with her,her friends asked her what she was expecting from him or what would she have liked as a gift?
She laughed..saying that even though she wasn't precise with him about a Val's day gift but she had been hinting she needed a new car so who knows?Maybe he might surprise her with that!
At that point,I just had to quickly walk away!!
Waaaaat!!!Is it me who didn't hear her right??Hold up!
You are buying your man a pair of underwears but hoping for a new ride??? Hmmmmm....it's either I'm from another planet...or ...*smh*
I just couldn't stop laughing in my head and shaking my head of cos..so every time Val's day comes up ,I always remember that day somehow!
As for the sharp guys...or the ones tryna be smart..who will now be looking for any and everything to cause a misunderstanding with their girl before that day...LOL!!
Am laughing so hard right now cos I will share a few that I managed to see last week..all in the name of Valentine's day!LOL!!

So for now..Am gonna sit back ...stay amused for the next coupla days..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking Up..!

Whose Reward Are You Really Seeking?

Is It Your Attitude or Your True Personality?